You will like
Working for a local reputable Waste Management firm that is recognised as a leader in the environmental sector. Join the mission to transofrm Bristol, creating a better city for everyone, delivering high quality safe reliable and value for money services responsibly. They are ambitious, growing and will make a great employer for an ambitious Business Development Coordinator.
You will like
The Business Development Coordinator job itself where you will provide general business management support to the Business Development team and, will operate from our client’s business development hub. The Business Development Co-ordinator will also play a key supporting role with content management and co-ordination of web and social media sites, working closely with the Marketing and Communications Manager.
- Assist the Business Development team with general management of the operation including diary management and activity co-ordination support
- Supporting, developing and managing content for our web and social media portals.
- General administration support
- Assisting with the development of proposals, reports and presentations when required
- Supporting marketing and business development activities including taking customer calls, updating databases, event co-ordination and others
- May be required to undertake a range of mini-projects for the business as jointly agreed
- Attend and support business meetings when required
- Supporting team development and team growth; including staff induction support and co-ordinating activities with other departments
- A range of other general business administration activities that may be required to support the business
You will have
The successful Business Development Coordinator will have the following skills and experience:
- 3 years minimum experience of working in a similar role within the sales and marketing function of a service led business or on-line / digital / telesales environment.
- A good general education in subjects related to the main purpose of the job. Ideally to high GCSE, A level or higher standards.
- The ability to produce high quality proposal documents, spreadsheets and presentations from first principles.
- A high level of experience with social / network selling methods using B2B applications such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Experience of establishing and using a cloud-based sales CRM system
- Experienced in using a modern CRM system for pipeline and key account management.
- Very good experience and knowledge of working in B2C and B2B environments
You will get
up to £22K,000 + Benefits
As the Business Development Coordinator you will receive a competitive salary, professional career development, 25 days holiday entitlement; occupational sickness entitlement; access to a defined contribution pension scheme; employee assistance programme; comprehensive training and life assurance of two times salary.
You can apply
For the Business Development Coordinator post by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307