You will like
Operating within innovative waste to energy engineering firm in small scale waste to energy with diverse projects that are environmentally sustainable, implementing resilient infrastructure that is effective & positive. They are offer expertise, products and services in pyrolysis, gasification & oxidation . Due to significant investment & demand led expansion, this is a great opportuninty to play a key work winning role for a fascinating company poised for exponential growth in UK & internationally.
You will be part of a team that wants to make a difference! You will be joining a company with a fast-growing presence in small scale waste to energy with diverse projects that are environmentally sustainable, implementing resilient infrastructure that is effective. Plus you will play a role in a ZERO landfill future, dealing with waste at source and recovering economic and environmental value.
You will like
The Business Development Manager job itself where you will be responsible for:
You will have
- Strategic/ tactical development and management of our client’s brand across various platforms.
- Maintaining integrity, generating awareness and providing a platform for sales to identify and close opportunities.
- Responsible for ensuring sales and profitability meet the expectations of the Business Plan. Establish new areas of business and responsible for ensuring continual repeat business.
- Helping to manage the Sales, Proposals and support the Marketing function, ensuring productivity from the departments and maintaining awareness of competitor activity in order to win new business in targeted areas.
- Building relationships with clients in order to secure orders and coordinating activity of the global sales teams to ensure a consistent, professional and competent image to clients around the world
To be successful as Business Development Manager role, you will need the following:
- Experience in a Business Development role with a proven track record and an interest in sustainability & the environment.
- Good at thinking outside the box and has the confidence to challenge and make recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills as well as relationship building skills
You will get
As Business Development Manager you will enjoy a basic salary of £35K + Commission + Car Allowance & Benefits:
- Home based (office based 2 days a week)
- Challenging & diverse projects
- Travelling opportunities
- Career growth and international mobility
- 25 days of holiday per year
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension & Private Medical
You can apply
For the Business Development Manager by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com , or give me a call at 01275 331307.