You will like
Working for a reputable UK engineering company company that is recognised as a leader in the heavy plant sector. The business area of maintenance service offers service solutions and maintenance for heavy plant & equipment. This is a unique opportunity for a Buyer to join their HQ team Ashby near Leicester, Leicestershire.
You will like
The Buyer or Procurement role which is an exciting opportunity for a Buyer to join the team in Ashby near Leicester, Leicestershire, on a full time, permanent basis where you will have opportunitity to leverage your strong negotiation and communication skills.The hours of work will be 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday, days).
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Analyse spend data and propose and implement improvement projects across a variety of commodities.
- Convert UK service purchase requisitions to SAP purchase orders for spare parts and actioning them.
- Order management confirmation of all PO’s within company guidelines & KPI’s
- Expediting existing purchase orders when circumstances demand faster delivery of items.
- Processing purchase orders for inventory items from internal suppliers.
- Provide excellent customer service to both service centre organizations and company globally.
- Ensure purchased spares are supplied in a cost effective and timely manner for Service Centres.
- Meet the service quality standards of the company and ensuring that all quality standards are current.
You will have
To be succesful as the Buyer, you will have:
- Buying experience in a procurement department.
- Driven by quality, cost and delivery targets.
- Good attention to detail with ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Good level of computer skills (MS Word, Excel and Outlook).
- SAP experience desirable.
- Self-motivated with a sense of urgency, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Problem-solver and has initiative.
- Calm, friendly approach to work while staying organised.
You will get
A competitive salary, likely £22K-£25K + Package:
You can apply
To the Estimator Engineering role pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.