You will like
Working for an entrepreneurial commercial finance brokerage that delivers a bespoke and personal service to its clients, matching property investors with the best finance for their individual projects and circumstances. Their fascinating role is to facilitate and smooth the complex borrowing process in order to ensure success in securing funding for the client, and to ensure the client has a great experience and feels cared for throughout the process.
You will like
The Case Administrator / Case Handler / PA job itself which offers an opportunity for a multi-skilled and especially diligent and personable individual to play a key role in this growing business. This individual will have a direct impact on the prosperity of the business and the quality of service experienced by the growing portfolio of clients. The right individual will thrive on the variety of tasks and the increasing opportunities and responsibilities that will develop within the role.
The Case Administrator / Case Handler / PA will provide administrative support to the broker, including efficient and accurate processing of documents and sensitive data, often to tight deadlines. The role involves communicating with clients, lenders and solicitors by email and telephone in a clear, credible, and friendly manner. You will build rapport with all parties and, with the input of the broker where necessary, solve problems in relation to individual cases. You will perform his/her role confidently but will also know when to ask for help and when to refer decisions to the broker.
The Case Handler, Administrator and PA will assist with organising and replying to emails on behalf of the broker as well as providing administrative support, booking travel, etc, and running some personal errands. The ideal candidate will therefore be highly flexible and adaptable, and willing to help with lower level tasks, as well as offering assistance to the broker in high level decision making, including brainstorming and formulating plans for business development and collecting and analysing performance indication data.
- Request, collate and verify information on clients and their properties to be included in finance applications, always remaining mindful of the need to safeguard this sensitive information and be on the alert for potential fraud
- Keep in close contact with clients, answer client queries by telephone and email in relation to individual cases, and generally give excellent customer service while building rapport with clients
- Work pro-actively with the broker to solve problems and identify threats and opportunities to provide a better service to clients
- Track progress of finance applications, chasing proactively where necessary, and keep clients updated in order to provide excellent customer service and ensure clients feel cared for throughout the process
- Conduct research and make telephone and email enquiries in relation to lender criteria in order to assist the broker with identifying the best finance solutions for clients
- Prepare invoices and keep track of payments in order to ensure fees are collected promptly
You will have
- You will be trustworthy and hardworking, and will possess an ability to quickly learn business processes.
- Ability in creating, documenting and improving processes, including researching and learning new software systems
- Flexible and adaptable, you will be attentive to detail, highly organised and able to prioritise to meet tight deadlines.
- A friendly, positive and effective communicator, both verbally and in writing,
- A professional approach committed to providing high quality customer service.
- Numeracy and proficiency in the use of IT, including Microsoft Office and the Internet.
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle would be helpful but not essential.
- Desirable: 5 GCSEs at A*- C & 3 A Levels OR equivalent.
- Desirable: Work experience in, Property, Finance or Legal sectors.
You will get
- £10PH+ negotiable for temporary assignment
- Realistic chance of permanent job at £18K+
You can apply
For the Finance Director job by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or give me a call at 01275 331307.