You will like
This client side, public sector, 2 year construction management job opportunity, operating within a leading UK waste management company, who provide our customers with a total waste management service for the reduction, reuse, recycling, recovery and disposal of waste. You will play a key role in bringing two major new site/projects to fruition. They're acknowledged to be 'the benchmark' for quality in waste management practice and innovation, making exciting career prospects for you.
You will like
The Pre-Construction Project Coordinator job itself where you will work closely with the Project Manager and Senior Leadership Team of the business helping to deliver complex projects (waste recycling) from the design stage through to hand over. Acting as the client and customer representative, you’ll support the delivery of the projects and programme (valued up to £8 million).
You will have
The successful Construction Project Coordinator will have the following skills and experience
- Ability to supervise of sub-contractors and suppliers
- Communication and co-ordination of labour, Subcontractors and Material procurement
- Budget monitoring and management
- Understanding and monitoring work scope, identifying changes to contract scope and raising change orders/variations as required.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- Understands basic revenue, forecasting requirements; preparing project budgets; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Coordination with entire project team (site superintendent; subcontractors; consultants; client reps; etc), to achieve successful on-time, on-budget project delivery.
- Arrange the raising of payment applications as necessary.
- Material call off from CAD drawing files.
- Produce project/site specific risk assessments & method statements
- Provide support to other area of the business as required
You will get
Salary - £30,000 to £40,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits. Bristol, 2 years fixed term contract
The Pre-Construction Project Coordinator will receive a competitive salary, car allowance and benefits, 25 days holiday entitlement; occupational sickness entitlement; access to a defined contribution pension scheme; employee assistance programme; comprehensive training and life assurance of two times salary.
You can apply
By pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 3313