You will like
Operating within innovative waste to energy engineering firm in small scale waste to energy with diverse projects that are environmentally sustainable, implementing resilient infrastructure that is effective & positive. They are offer expertise, products and services in pyrolysis, gasification & oxidation . Due to sustainable business growth this is a great opportuninty toplay a lead technical & management role in Controls & Instrumentation for a fascinating company poised for exponential growth in UK & internationally.
Crucially you will play a leaderhip role in a ZERO landfill future, dealing with waste at source and recovering economic and environmental value
You will like
The Controls & Instrumentation Engineer AKA C&I Engineer job itself where you will be responsible for developing systems and the preparation of control and instrument deliverables based on process specifications across the full project and product life-cycle. Includes development of designs and schematics, selection of components, development of all software aspects of the systems, selection of instrumentation, sub-contract manufacturing support and installation and commissioning of control systems.
You will create detailed specifications, datasheets, instrument lists, IO schedules, cable schedules, cable block diagrams, termination drawings, hook-up drawings, layout drawings (e.g. instrument, lighting, F&G), cable/ladder layouts, cable routing drawings, bulk MTO's and material requisitions.
You will have
- Full project life-cycle work, developing PLC systems from scratch based on process specifications
- Development of designs and schematics
- Selection of electrical components
- Development of all software aspects of the systems
- Selection of instrumentation
- Sub-contract manufacturing support
- Installation and commissioning of electrical control systems
- Provide C&I Engineering technical support
- Take ownership of C&I technical queries (TQs) to ensure satisfactory resolution.
- Liaise with other disciplines in the execution of the work.
- Technical bid evaluations including resolution of vendor technical clarifications.
- Ensure that all C&I design changes are captured by the change control process.
- Participation in risk Identification/Hazard Analysis and HAZOP.
- Participation in engineering reviews.
- Attendance at site during construction and commissioning phase (where applicable).
- Any other activities that would be realistically required of the role.
As Controls & Instrumentation Engineer AKA C&I Engineer, you will have:
- Electrical Control and Instrumentation Engineering qualification (HNC)
- Intermediate: Word & Excel
- Design and development of PLC systems
- SCADA and HMI development
- Electrical design using AutoCAD software
- Experience of working with safety systems
- Knowledge of ISO12100, EN60204 & EN13850Attention to detail essential
- Problem solving skills.
You will get
As Controls & Instrumentation Engineer you will enjoy competitive salary, likely £60K-£65K plus comprehensive package TBA including Bonus, Pension & Private Medical.
You can apply
For the Controls & Instrumentation Engineer by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com , or give me a call at 01275 331307.