You will like
Working as Environmental Consultant EIA for a multidisciplinary consultancy providing sustainable solutions to meet the planning, engineering design and project delivery needs of the property, infrastructure, environment and energy markets.
You will like
The EIA (Environmental Impact Assesment) Consultant job, which is a fantastic opportunity to join a rated EIA team, with a competitive salary, friendly working environment with a strong team spirit and great career progression opportunities. You will be supporting the Project Manager and team to ensure projects are delivered effectively, on budget and on time.
- Coordination of a variety of EIA projects, including aspects of budget control
- Preparation of Environmental Statements
- Technical input into environmental projects or environmental aspects of larger projects, and good technical understanding of relevant environmental disciplines
- Co-ordination of other multi-disciplinary services and technical outputs on non-EIA projects
- Project Client liaison
- Preparation of fee proposals and assistance with bids
You will have
- Appropriate degree
- Minimum of 1-year experience
- Successful track record of EIA co-ordination/project management
- Knowledge of EIA, including legislation, guidelines, planning processes, environmental assessment methods
- Good understanding of EIA case law would be advantageous
- Excellent report writing, technical reviewing, communication and project management skills
- Good user capability of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
You will get
- The benefits include a competitive salary of up to £35K according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
- The role offers excellent career prospects within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients.