You will like
Working for a renowned global engineering company company that is recognised as a leader in heavy plant & equipment sector! This business unit majors on construction & mining equipment. This is a unique opportunity for a technical designer to join their top-gun team in Sudbury North Ontario.
You will like
The Electrical Designer job itself where you will be responsible for creating electrical designs & schematics for industrial equipment, designing control panels & layouts for harnesses etc:
• Optimized electrical component selection to achieve the cost target and machine performance.
• Electrical schematics design to achieve functional specification as per product description.
• Develop and execute design validation plans for electrical systems.
• Work closely with vendors to optimize component selection.
• Work closely with operations, manufacturing engineering, product support and purchasing.
You will have
To be succesful as Electrical Designer you will have:
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Technologist
- Experience in design of electrical components in industrial equipment, machinery etc
- Familiar with ERP systems, SAP considered as asset.
- Experience with AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
- Experience using MatLab and Automation Studio considered an asset.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Very strong planning and organization skills with proven attention to detail.
- Oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels.
You will get
As Electrical Designer, you will enjoy competitive salary, likely $50000 - $70000 + Benefits + Training + Opportunities for progression!
You can apply
For the Electrical Designer job by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or give me a call at 01275 331307.