You will like
Working for a global leader in packaging solutions and supplier to respected global brands, based from a world class, 24/7 production facility near Nottingham. They will make a great employer for a competent Electrical Maintenance Engineer
You will like
This Electrical Maintenance Engineer job itself where you will be part of a strong Electrical Engineering team supporting fast-paced production and site engineering on all electrical requirements. This is truly an Electrical Maintenance Engineering role as the company have a separate Mechanical team. Your role as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be to reactively support the production facility by reacting to breakdowns. In the future the company are implementing plans to conduct more ppm work and continuous improvement projects. Your contribution will be valued and you will be given opportunities to pursue additional progression through training. Working pattern: 3 shifts 8 hour rotating week pattern, Monday to Friday, 6-2, 2-10, 10-6.
- Ensure that adherence of regulations around electrical applications is maintained.
- Ensure all equipment (especially those which are PLC controlled) is maintained in an excellent state.
- Deal with any breakdown issues which are based on electrical faults.
- Identify problem areas in production, equipment and processes.
- Investigate issues and determine appropriate remedial action.
- Conduct fault finding using control systems, invertor drives and PLCs.
- Seek improvements in plant and processes in order to improve safety, quality, efficiency and cost.
- Active participation in all improvement projects.
You will have
To be successful as a Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will need experience in:
- Min NVQ level III in Electrical Engineering OR Apprenticeship trained - Electrical
- Min 3 years' experience in an electrical maintenance engineering environment.
- Experience and skilled in relay log control systems, inverters, safety guarding.
- Be a logical thinker and problem solver.
- PLC fault-finding skills an advantage, not essential
You will get
Salary will be between £33,000 to £35,000 dependant on experience (overtime available)
You can apply
To this Electrical Maintenance Engineer role by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com , or if you prefer to feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.