You will like
Working for a world leader in the innovation, research development and manufacture of dosing and dispensing products and solutions for commercial & industrial applications. You will be based from a world class facility in Newhaven West Sussex where they are proud to manufacture within the UK.
You will like
The Electronics Systems Engineer role itself where you will be involved in the design and development of high-quality products for the hygiene industries. These products will both be new developments and in market modifications.
The Engineer will be responsible for creating detailed project documentation including functional and non-functional requirement part of the responsibility of the engineer is to perform functional testing of hardware and software creating methodical test reports. The Engineer will be the first line of support for issues in production.
- Support project administration for both in market and new product development projects ensuring projects are completed both on time and to budget
- Support hardware and firmware FMEA
- Developing validation test for electronics, firmware and software
- Organise tasks and assign priorities so that they are completed on time
- Ensure all designs are suitable for manufacture and are produced cost effectively
- Undertake product testing required by the design and development department, issue reports and verify testing undertaken
- Support the Quality Assurance team with fault finding on product returns or quality issues
- Support product where necessary in design undertaking tasks with sales and marketing to ensure a smooth transition from design to manufacture to sales
- Assist with providing compliance testing and documentation for the products
You will have
To be successful as Electronics Systems Engineer you wll need understanding the principles of embedded software, ideally able to programme in C/C+ with experience of real time embedded systems. You should also be able to read and understand electronics schematics and trouble shoot both hardware and software. Ideally, the Electronics and Systems engineer will be familiar with real time operation systems and able to design PCBA for manufacture
- We're open to electronic graduate with some experience
- Must have ability to competently program C/C+
- Experienced in performing functional testing of hardware and software
You will get
Salary £35K-£36K + Bonus, Pension, Healthcare & 25 days hols + BH
You can apply
By pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com , or if you prefer to feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.