You will like
Working for a Multi-Billion Dollar group company within an acquired technology company currently ramping up to commercialize the product; development, research, manufacturing, engineering, operations, clinical, regulatory, etc – all of this ground-floor opportunities to create & build, but have the stability of working for a multi-billion dollar profitable business! Start-up feel, big-business backing and support. This role is within a leading medical diagnostic company, that offers cutting edge technology, machines, and rapid testing solutions at physicians’ fingertips.
You will like
The Engineering Project Manager role itself which will be a critical hire for this new initiative; managing a high functioning project team (process engineers & support members). This role will guide cross-functional teams representing all product development lifecycle phases (planning, scheduling, tracking, coordinating, monitoring etc). You’ll create the project scope, schedule, budget; assuring all product & project deliverables are being met (quality, performance, cost, schedule, revenue).
- Identify needed decisions and drive the decision-making process
- Schedule and lead meetings to coordinate the inter-departmental project activities
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Responsible for continuous improvement of the product development process to streamline time to market
- Ensure purchase orders are completed and submitted on time to meet project deadlines.
- Apply Lean Manufacturing Processes to identify, mitigate, or present options for resolution to issues that impact quality, delivery, or budget
- Manager of a team with phenomenal leadership and management skills (1:1's, reviews, hiring, coaching, etc.)
You will be based at South Bend, IN (Relocation Assistance Provided), <2 hours Chicago, <1 hour from Michigan City & Beach!
You will have
To be successful as Engineering Project Manager you wll need
- Bachelor of Science required (ideally Industrial Engineering or similar)
- 5+ years of project management experience, in combination of knowledge of the medical device, medical instrument, or biotech industry (required)
- Previous experience managing production schedules, engineering specifications, and process flows in the manufacturing environment
- Experience in Project Management Software required (Microsoft Project desired)
- Orchestrates process improvements using Lean Manufacturing processes
- Manage teams working in different locations.
- Technical protocols/reports creation (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Demonstrated ability to independently function in a changing, high-impact position, with deadline and resource constraints.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) desired
- Ability to travel international and domestic
You will get
$ Competitive USD + Bonus + 401K natching + Relocation Package
You can apply
By pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com , or if you prefer to feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.