You will like
Working for a multidisciplinary consultancy providing sustainable solutions to meet the planning, engineering design and project delivery needs of the property, infrastructure, environment and energy markets. This exciting role sits within their thriving environmental team in Leeds & UK.
You will like
The Environmental Consultant job itself which is an interesting opportunity to join and play a key role within this prestigious consultancy with ambitious plans for growth. With the team set to treble in size over the next few years, the successful applicant will have the opportunity progress their career significantly.
You will play an important part in the technical development, and ongoing growth, of my client’s environmental and sustainability consultancy group. You will have practical experience of environmental management, regulatory control, corporate governance and environmental compliance.
As part of this established team you will be involved in developing, implementing and delivering key project opportunities across the firm’s diverse client base and sector focus. They specialise in managing compliance and solving complex environmental challenges on a range of significant projects both in the UK and globally.
- Environmental Aspects, Risk and Impact Assessments
- Provision of regulatory compliance advice & support
- Development of Environmental Management Systems
- Environmental Risk & Compliance Auditing
- Environmental Permitting
- Design for the Environment
- Disposal and closure planning for major operations and/or systems
- EPR/RSA Permitting/ Authorisation and Regulatory Interface
- Integrated Waste Strategy
- Decommissioning and Waste Plans
- Radioactive Waste Management
- BAT, BPEO/BPM and Optimisation Technique
The roles offer excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and a clear vision for innovation.
You will have
We are inviting Environmental Consultants / environmental professionals with previous consultancy experience to apply & you will ideally also have:
- Relevant degree and/or Masters
- Chartered Environmentalist or equivalent with full/fellow membership of relevant professional body
- highly technical skills in relevant sector(s), defence, energy, nuclear, renewables, infrastructure (road and rail)
- able to provide expert knowledge and support to colleagues and stakeholders
- upwards of 5 years relevant industry experience, ideally including consultancy and industry
- proven track record delivering sustainability consultancy across range of significant projects
- excellent networker both internally and externally
- drive and passion with the ability to work autonomously
- willingness to travel nationally and occasionally internationally
You will get
A competitive salary of up to £50K according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
PLUS significant benefits package including up to 30 days leave, private healthcare, up to 8% matched pension, life assurance, professional membership, regular CDP, share purchase scheme and generous bonus pot (typically 8%).