You will like
Working for a reputable UK engineering company company that is recognised as a leader in the heavy plant sector. The business area of maintenance service offers service solutions and maintenance for heavy plant & equipment. This is a unique opportunity for an Estimator Engineering to join their top-gun tregional team from Andover, Hampshire, South Coast.
You will like
The Estimator Engineering role which is an interesting role combining technical & financial skills. Specifically, you will review the Service Technicians service reports, produce quotations for remedial works and submit these to the customer timely manner and follow these up with the customer.
You will have
To be succesful as the Estimator Engineering, you will have:
- Experience in estimating for service repair work within the Plant/Equipment industry.
- Pass grades in English at GCSE or equivalent N.V.Q. level.
- Strong customer contract experience with a strong, fair and honest character/attitude to staff and customers.
- Good computer and numeracy skills.
- Good grasp of the English language (verbal and written).
- Strong interpersonal skills as there is extensive customer contact.
- Willingness to work extra / flexible hours.
You will get
A competitive salary, likely £26K + Package:
You can apply
To the Estimator Engineering role pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.