You will like
Operating within innovative waste to energy engineering firm in small scale waste to energy with diverse projects that are environmentally sustainable, implementing resilient infrastructure that is effective & positive. They are offer expertise, products and services in pyrolysis, gasification & oxidation . Due to sustainable business growth this is a great opportuninty to play a key coordination role expediting for a fascinating company poised for exponential growth in UK & internationally.
Crucially you will play a leaderhip role in a ZERO landfill future, dealing with waste at source and recovering economic and environmental value
You will like
The Expeditor job itself where you will facilitate the flow of goods, services and materials between our client’s various operations. Working within processes and procedures to support the business in the successful appropriation of materials and goods within strict targets and timelines, to the expected level of quality. Assess requirement levels of the project and fulfil the demands by rescheduling the delivery dates as required.
You will have
- Processing, placing creating and completing all orders through to delivery.
- Support the wider supply chain with research, sourcing and selection of appropriate vendors.
- Work with our clients approved Vendors to procure and ensure delivery of selected goods and services as directed by the wider team.
- Support the construction, release, and consolidation of tender packages to vendors.
- Work strictly within the businesses authorisation procedures to create purchase orders, ensuring correct technical details are available to the vendor and all correspondence is managed.
- Ensure budget constraints are kept within during the purchase process
- Inspect all materials and goods when delivered for quality, compliance to drawings and specifications before use.
- Manage the goods on receipt process.
- Liaise with vendors relating to any failed service, be that production issues, product quality or delays in service.
- Stock checking and inventory management
- Remain in contact with the vendor throughout the purchase process to ensure goods are delivered as described and within the agreed timescales.
- Work and liaise as the conduit between the delivery teams and the vendors to ensure orders are placed with complete accuracy and any wider requirements are relayed and met.
- Any other activities that would be realistically required of the role.
As Expeditor, you will have:
- Previous experience in an expediting or sourcing role.
- Good mathematical skills, with a knowledge of budgets.
- Previous experience in Vendor relationship management.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Attention to detail essential
- Problem solving skills.
You will get
As Expeditor you will enjoy competitive salary, likely £35K-£40K plus comprehensive package
- 4.5-day week
- Challenging & diverse projects
- Travelling opportunities
- Career growth and international mobility
- 25 days of holiday per year
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension & Private Medical
You can apply
For the Expeditor job by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or give me a call at 01275 331307.