You will like
Working for an entrepreneurial Facilities Management TFM provider who take ownership of all built environment related challenges for blue chip commercial clients. They are values driven and display professionalism, passion and consistently high standards. This renowned contractor also has reputation as an excellent south west employer and are growing their fantastic team!
You will like
The Facilities Contract Manager job itself where you will play a leading role within the business including Client Account Management – Soft Services – Facilities Management – M&E Maintenance - Grounds Maintenance - Energy Management. Reporting to the Senior Contracts Manager, this is a highly client facing position, with direct reports including service support managers and supervisors, working on accounts of varying sizes across Bristol & South West. This is a role that offers exceptional longer term opportunities in regards to further career development.
Generally the role involves managing service delivery of FM support services across the portfolio in efficient, professional and customer focused manor. Specifically, this means pursuing contractual compliance via KPI’s & SLA’s, mobilising new contracts, managing supply chain, being an ambassador for company values, H&S compliance, inspections and audits, operational and financial reporting, effective team management and promotion of client relationships.
You will have
- Good experience in commercial FM contract delivery for hard services, soft services of Total FM.
- You will be of 'degree caliber' and can have education in technical or business related discipline.
- Demonstatable track record in managing and motivating commercial business services teams.
- A qualification in H&S discipline e.g IOSH / NEBOSH preferred but training can be provided.
- Confident communication and presentation skills and ability to relate well at all levels.
- Self sufficient for IT skills across MS Office Suite & CAFM systems e.g Maximo
- Customer service skills and core values such as determination, ambition and trustworthiness.
You will get
A competitive salary, likely £30K-£40K+ experience dependent, with potential for career growth and development.
You can apply
By pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.