You will like
Working for this specialist surveying consultancy renowned for providing geo-spatial surveys within built and natrual environments including marine from HQ in Kent or Satellite office in London.
You will like
The GeoSpatial Surveyior/Consultant job itself where you will benefit from on job learning experiences whilst working on prestigious projects. Projects range across built and natrual environments including boundary surveys, topographic surveys, measured building surveys, engineering surveys, dimensioin control surveys, hydrogeographic & oceanographic surveys. You will be utilised initially according to your current qualifications & experience and will be developed and cross-trained going forward.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- Undertaking topographical surveys using the latest in robotic total station and GPS technology.
- Undertaking measured building surveys using a variety of specialist laser scanning equipment including Leica P40, Faro Focus, GeoSLAM ZEB-REVO.
- Processing and analysing topographical survey data to create 2D/3D topographical surveys using N4CE.
- Registration and processing of laser scan survey data into useable point cloud data.
- Analysing data using plans, maps, charts and software such as AutoCAD and GIS programs
- Preparing 2D survey drawings using AutoCAD and 3D BIM models using Revit.
- Presenting data to clients and writing reports
The role requires a combination of working within a team office environment whilst also working outdoors on a range of sites. There is a requirement to travel to sites and sometimes work away from home
You will have
- Suitable Science, Technology Engineering or Envoironmental Degree or Masters level qualification or equivalent;
- Ideally with at least 1-5+ years practical experience working for a geospatial consultancy or land surveyor
You will get
- The benefits include a competitive salary of £30K-£40K according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
- The role offers excellent career prospects within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients.