You will like
Working for a reputable Canadian building products manufacturer that is recognised as a leader in precast concrete. They have a large fleet of vehicles and heavy equipment and will make a great employer for a Heavy Equipment Mechnic with related background who may be looking for a unique challenge in Guelph, Kitchener Waterloo / Tri-Cities area.
You will like
The Heavy Equipment Mechanic job itself where you will service and maintain heavy equipment. This is a permanent position with excellent benefits. You will provide consistent high standards in the provision of site-based service maintenance and repair of trucks trailers and other heavy equipment. More specifically:
- Diagnose and repair or rebuild simple and complex mechanical issues and perform routine maintenance tasks
- Perform preventive and regular routine maintenance, plus reative repairs on all equipment
- Equipment includes: Heavy trucks, heavy trailers, lift trucks, gantries, construction & other heavy equipment
You will have
- Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic certification, 421A or 310T
- 2+ year's experience in repair/maintenance of heavy duty equipment
- Experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical systems
- Able to troubleshoot effectively
You will get
£33-$34PH + OT + Benefits
You can apply
By pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.