You will like
Working for a reputable UK engineering company company that is recognised as a leader in the industrial plant and equipment including specialist industrial doors division!
They are growing and are a great employer for a strong solutions sales representative with technical / engineering background who may be looking for a unique challenge.
You will like
The Industrial Door Engineer job where you will be responsible for performing installation, preventative maintenance service and repairs on industrial doors & docking equipment to valued customers in Luton, Bedfordshire, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, Oxford, Oxforhire Bedfordshire, & potentially Greater London.
You will have
- You must be apprentice-trained or equivalent and fully conversant with a varied range of products within this industry
- Experience within the industrial door industry is essential
- Electrical qualification or strong knowledge
- Able to identify opportunities for business growth
- Strong interpersonal skills as there is extensive customer contact
- It is expected that you will be safety conscious
- You must be physically fit and able to work at heights
- Willingness to work extra hours and
- Hold a current driving licence
- UK work permit
You will get
A competitive salary, £30K (basic) £40K (OTE).
Our client are committed to the personal development of all employees and can proudly confirm that these positions include a host of benefits. A Company van, laptop, mobile, corporate clothing and mobile telephone are provided. An attractive remuneration / benefits package is offered including an attractive base salary (dependent upon skills and experience), you are paid from the moment you leave your home in the morning, regular paid overtime after the basic 39 hours, there is ample opportunity for overtime, contributory pension, sales bonus scheme, life assurance scheme, employee share save scheme and specialized training on high-quality products, provision of all equipment and PPE along with excellent company working practices..
You can apply
By pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com , or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307