You will like
Working for a reputable UK engineering company company that is recognised as a leader in the lifting business! The business area of maintenance service offers service solutions and maintenance for all crane brands, lifting equipment, port services and machine tools. This is a unique opportunity for a proactive Inside Sales Representative to join their top-gun team in East Kilbride, Glasgow, Scotland.
You will like
The Inside Sales Representative job, where your Key Tasks and Responsibilities will be:
- Regular consultation with customers.
- Carrying out follow up calls after completion of our Planned Preventative Maintenance visits through a Service Review to go through open risk/recommendations and quotations to address them, to answer customer questions and to document our next steps.
- To complete Business Reviews with our customers prior to the renewal of maintenance agreements. The Business Review is an analysis of our service relationship, to look at, progress, feedback and document value. In addition, to discuss recommendations with our customers and jointly plan.
- This role will have the responsibility for meeting assigned sales targets and will require close collaboration with our Estimators based across the UK branch network.
- Management of the Sales Funnel through use of the CRM software ensuring cases are up to date and at the correct stage.
- Creating sales leads based upon consultations with current customers and assigning leads to correct sales resources.
You will have
To be succesful as Inside Sales Representative you will have:
- This role requires a pro-active person
- You will be Customer & Sales focused
- A basic technical knowledge is required
- The ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to focus on meeting performance targets /deadlines
- Be accurate and pays attention to detail
You will get
As Inside Sales Representative, you will enjoy competitive salary, likely ~£24K + Commission + Benefits + Training + Opportunities for progression!
You can apply
For the Inside Sales Representative job by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.