You will like
Working for a high pedigree commercial vehicle services organisation with a family feel but impressive blue chip client base in distrbution. They are expanding UK wide which is the reason for this recruitment campaign. They offer premium sales service & parts support in the truck & trailer sector, and provide unrivalled installation, service, maintenance and breakdown support for fleet operators and are specialist in refrigeration & taillift. They are a great employer for experienced Truck & Trailer Engineers/Technicians who are looking for a new challenge or mechanical electrical & refrigeration trades looking for a career path.
You will like
The job which is both varied and challenging and sits within a friendly supportive team. Generally, the role is to carry out Light Commercial installations in workshop facility and on customer sites and in turn adhering to Internal Health and Safety policies and safe working practices. Also when business needs dictate the engineer may be required to assist with Truck and Trailer installs and assist the Light Commercial department which may involve working away from the local workshop facility.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Ensure customer vehicles are installed to an excellent standard
- Become a trusted member of the team by working with minimal day to day supervision
- Incorporate a flexible approach to working hours to meet customer needs/requirements
- The ability to follow company health and safety guidelines and wearing the correct PPE.
- Ensure you operate the company vehicle in a safe manner and carry out regularly driver checks
- Ensure when using company equipment and vehicles you carry out required checks
You will have
Ideally looking for an individual with previous mechanical, refrigeration, plumbing or heating experience however an individual with willingness to learn, positive attitude and keen interest within the refrigeration sector would be considered.
- Desirable - GCSE’s in Mathematics and English,
- F-Gas 2079, previous installation/refrigeration experience
- Essential – The ability to work with minimal day to day supervision,
- Computer literate, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Driving license.
You will get
A competitive salary, likely £18K-£20K + OT + Package and an interesting job with a successful & supportive company!
You can apply
By pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com , or if you prefer to feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.