You will like
Operating within a world leader in the innovation and manufacture of high performance plastics & components, for today's most technically demanding industries and applications. They are renowned in the industry and have strong pedigree. They offer a wide range of product & tooling solutions worldwide. As Injection Mould Machine Setter you can play a key role in keeping them ahead of the curve and develop a world class career with this world class manufacturer.
You will like
The Machine Setter Injection Moulding job itself which is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Tool Setter / Mould Setter to join the team at state of the art facility in Ramsgate, Kent, on a permanent basis.
- To set production machinery and equipment to achieve the correct output rate in order to complete the production plan.
- To manufacture product to the required quality standards and record data as determined by the relevant quality standards or specifications.
- Perform basic preventative maintenance tasks to ensure the safe and efficient operation of production processes and equipment.
- Play an active role in maintaining housekeeping standards to ensure everyone’s safety and support the company’s 5S programme.
- Be proactive in communicating any problems or opportunities for improvement to a manager, supervisor or team leader to ensure speedy resolution.
You will have
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a Injection Mould Tool Setter / Tool Setter.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
You will get
- Salary £30K-£32K, depending on experience per annum + benefits
- Hours of Work: Monday to Friday Permanent days
You can apply
By pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.