You will like
Working for a first class food manufacturer based from a world class facility in Bromsgrove, Birmingham, just of the M5.
You will like
This Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical & Electrical) role itself where you will support their highly skilled engineering team. The role is permanent, working a 6-2, 2-10 shifts on a week about basis/ (Monday to Friday). The role of the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer is to work across busy production factory, where your duties and responsibilities include;
- To provide maintenance support to the operations shift teams on a double day basis
- To complete planned preventative maintenance to schedule.
- Fault finding diagnosis and repairs on key production plant and equipment, Siemens and other PLC equipment.
- Implementing or assisting plant installations and processing modifications.
- To report any Health and Safety issues relating to plant and equipment.
- To ensure you are up to date with knowledge and compliance of Company Health & Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- To promote lean thinking and continuous improvement.
You will have
To be considered for this Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical & Electrical) role, you will:
• Have previous experience in both mechanical and electrical engineering maintenance.
• Be able to electrical fault find and have knowledge of PLC’s.
• Have worked within an Automated Food Manufacturing environment.
• Have knowledge of lean manufacturing practices.
• Have completed a recognised technical apprenticeship.
• Be conversant with VSD (variable speed drives).
• Able to read schematic electrical drawings.
• Must have own transport due to location.
You will get
• Up to £34,000 per annum.
• Free parking.
• A great opportunity to work within a rapidly growing company.
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
• Regular Social events within the company.
You can apply
For the Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical & Electrical) role by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com , or if you prefer to feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.