You will like
Working within a world renowned manufacturer and marketer of thermal paper products with plants in Australia and Asia including this facility in Manila, Philippines. They are well positioned in the global market as a producer of specialty products. Sustainable demand for their products is driving growth. They are investing in manufacturing and looking to drive significant improvement; you can play a kep role in taking maintenance function to the next level to meet current & future challenges.
You will like
The Maintenance Manager job itself which is an opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer, step up to a managerial role and show what you can do to build maintenance capability in a demanding manufacturing environment in a complex manufacturing plant which, in terms of maintenance effectiveness and reliability, is at a low base. Over the next 12 months, the objective is to increase uptime by 20%. Success in this role will create a platform for future career steps.
You will report to the Australian based Group Engineering Manager and work hand-in-glove with the Manila Plant Manager. You will lead the transition from breakdown to reliability based maintenance where you will help create the future by applying your professionalism, drive, resilience and people skills
More specifically you will be responsible for the following:-
- Recruit and build the maintenance team
- Hands-on leadership – training your team, inspecting and repairing equipment
- Applying an analytical and data driven approach to problem solving
- Establish maintenance planning and support implementation of a CMMS
- Source and manage contractors to maintain site services (Electrical, HVAC, Water, Security)
You will have
For this career growth role to Maintenance Manager, we are seeking a Maintenance professional who is looking to grow from Engineer to Manager and lead change.
- Ideally, you are a Mechanical Engineer with a good knowledge of electrical and control systems.
- You can provide evidence of improving operational performance by improving maintenance processes, upgrading and improving equipment
- You are know for leading the way, listening to, training and empowering your people.
- Your referees can attest to your no-nonsense approach, superior communication, leadership and training/mentoring skills.
- You have worked in companies that consider manufacturing to be a core competence.
- Previous experience in the printing, packaging or paper industry will be well regarded.
- A relevant engineering degree is being sought and ideally some qualifications in LEAN, TPM, RCM or Six Sigma.
You will get
As Maintenance Manager you will command, salary $70K-$80K USD + Package TBA
You can apply
To the Maintenance Manager job by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com , or call at 01275 331307.