You will like
Working for a reputable UK engineering company company that is recognised as a leader in the heavy plant sector. The business area of maintenance service offers service solutions and maintenance for heavy plant & equipment. This is a unique opportunity for a Mechanical Project Engineer to join their top-gun tregional team from West Bromwich, Birmingham.
You will like
The Mechanical Project Engineer job itself where you will ensure a high level standard in mechanical design and quality within a well established modernisations team in West Bromwich, Birmingham on a full time, permanent basis. The hours of work will be 37.5 hours per week.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Mechanical design & Project Engineering for large refurbishments and crane modifications to current standards.
- Reporting to the Modernisation Manager to ensure a high level standard in mechanical design and quality
- Utilising Auto-cad, computer aided design & project management applications.
You will have
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer with minimum 2 to 3 years work experience within industry to join the Modernisations Team.
To be succesful as the Mechanical Project Engineer, you will have:
- Good IT skills.
- Experience working with lifting equipment desirable.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Structural/Mechanical Engineer.
- Be accurate and pays attention to detail.
- Be organised and self-motivated person.
- Heavy Engineering background
- Strong team player.
- Computer Literate
You will get
As Mechanical Project Engineer you will enjoy a competitive salary, likely £25K-£35K DOE + Package
You can apply
To the Estimator Engineering role pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.