You will like
Operating within successful international MEP consulting engineering firm. They are renowned for quality of their people who you will find enthusiastic, creative and knowledgeable . Due to sustainable business growth this is a great opportuninty to join their team of highly qualified, dedicated and experienced consulting staff in Bristol / SW.
You will like
The MEP Infrastructure Consultant job itself AKA Utilities Infrastructure Consultant where you will be responsible for management of risk posed by utilities infrastructure on a successful building project which is paramount to its success. Issues such as capacity shortages, encroachment on aging assets and commercial opportunities are increasingly requiring a particular skill set to manage.
Your role will involve working closely with the group’s Director, helping lead a team of experienced engineers and technicians on the delivery of a wide range of building projects with their varying utility infrastructure requirements.
- Supporting a number of UK residential and commercial schemes across the UK.
- Technically appraising schemes, develop strategies and consult with both project teams and utility industry members to deliver utility strategies for construction projects.
- Technical application and operational standards
- Maintaining a high standard and communicating with key influential clients on projects
- Development of utility infrastructure strategies for small, medium and large development schemes
- Calculating peak demand scenarios for the energy and water utility services
- Reporting to clients on progress and helping them steer schemes around risks posed by existing and new utility infrastructure
- Develop innovative and new strategies for projects
- Co-ordinate multiple utility services
- Ability to use CAD
- Contribution to client, project and site team meetings
You will have
As MEP Infrastructure Consultant AKA Utilities Infrastructure Consultant, you will have:
- Experience and understanding of Gas, Water, Electricity, Drainage and telecom networks
- Good communication skills with the ability to negotiate and challenge
- Proven experience in project delivery
- Ability to manage complex and challenging critical issues for large projects
- Commercially minded approach to work with a core technical capability
You will get
A competitive salary, likely ~£50K and both core and flexible benefits including:
- Private medical scheme
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Exposure to a variety of sectors, disciplines, opportunities and clients
- Excellent IPD scheme and active support towards further professional accreditation
You can apply
For the MEP Infrastructure Consultant AKA Utilities Infrastructure Consultant by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.