You will like
Operating within a global manufacturing business based near Mansfield Nottingham where the plant is undergoing massive investment, offering job security. They are a great choice employer for a Miller / CNC Setter Operator and you will be part of a growing team, with genuine routes for progression for the right individuals!
You will like
The Miller / CNC Setter Operator job itself were you will be working a rotating triple shift pattern:
- Monday - Thursday 6:00-13:40 Friday 6:00 - 13:00
- Monday - Thursday 13:35 - 21.15 Friday 12:55 - 19:55
- Monday - Thursday 21:10- 06:05
Miller / CNC Setter Operator responsibilities:
- Follow the instructions on the route card and reading of drawings.
- Able to demonstrate how to use measuring equipment correctly and accurately.
- Identify and load the correct tools for the Job and change their inserts.
- Comfortable using overhead cranes.
- Competent in the use of Grinders, Dynofile and other power tools along with Templates and gauges
- Ensure the machine is programmed with the correct data for the process required for each rail.
- Ensure that safety requirements are met and work in accordance with the company’s procedures and legislation. Wearing of correct PPE, Housekeeping etc.
- Ensure quality standards are met and improved on wherever possible
- Previous experience should include manufacturing industry, preferably in a medium to heavy
You will have
To be successful as the Miller / CNC Setter Operator you will have:
- Ability to use measuring equipment and interpret drawings
- Working knowledge of CNC machines and ability to set up tooling on the machines
- Ability to use simple gauges or instruments
- Working knowledge of maths in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work well in a team environment
You will get
- Basic: £25,308 plus shift allowance total = £30,662
- Up to 7% pension
- Excellent progression path
You can apply
To the Miller / CNC Setter Operator by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.