You will like
Operating within a global manufacturing business based in Sheffield, near Meadow hall where the plant is undergoing 3.2 Million pound investment into offering job security. They are a great choice employer for a Miller / CNC Setter Operator and you will be part of a growing team, with genuine routes for progression for the right individuals!
You will like
The Miller / CNC Setter Operator job itself were you will be working a 2 shift pattern: Week1: Monday – Thursday 6am- 2:30pm Friday 6am- 12:30pm. Week2: Monday – Thursday 2:30pm – 11pm Friday 2:30pm-7:30pm
- Follow the instructions on the route card and reading of drawings.
- Able to demonstrate how to use measuring equipment correctly and accurately.
- Identify &load the correct tools for the Job and change their inserts.
- Be competent to use DTI clock for probing & setting up job. Setup whole range of jobs required on machine.
- Use of overhead cranes – training will be provided..
- Competent in the use of Grinders, Dynofile and other power tools along with Templates & gauges
- Ensure quality standards are met and improved on wherever possible
You will have
To be successful as the Miller / CNC Setter Operator you will have:
- Previous manufacturing industry experience, preferably in a medium to heavy environment
- CNC Operator Experience, with some programming knowledge
- Awareness of safety legislation and quality procedures (ISO 9001)
You will get
- Basic of £23,731 rising to £27,290 with shift allowance
- Employers pension matching of up to 7% & 33 days annual leave.
You can apply
To the Miller / CNC Setter Operator by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.