You will like
The opportunity to grow with leading elecrtrical & electronic design & installation contractor for complete design build communication systems e.g. phone, security, AV & associated systems.
Backed up by in house expertise for quality designs and engineering, this specialist firm has successfully completed some of the largest comms projects in the GTA construction market.
They have a strong reputation for delivering what they promise in taking a project from system design, through facilities planning, factory fabrication, and on site installation all on time and on budget!
You will like
The Project Coordinator Electrical Electronic job itself which is based at convenient Mississauga location and primarily supervising projects in West GTA.
- Coordinate installation jobs, materials needed, team management and time management
- Coordinate Electronic system installation projects to install Building electronics, PA systems, phone systems, audio systems, intercom systems and other communication systems into healthcare, government and educational buildings
- Coordinate labour & materials effectively
- Assiting handsd on with installs as/when required.
You will have
To be succesful as Project Coordinator Electrical Electronic, you will have
- Electrical or Electronic Engineering Degree or Technician OR Equivalent experience in Electronic Installations
- Experience in Project Coordination in electrical / electronic installations from quote to completion of project
- 2-3 year's experience in installation of Low Voltage equipment such as: Building Electronics, PA systems, phone systems, audio systems, intercom or other communication systems.
- Ability to multi-task: Including, quotes, site visits, plans, coordinate materials and team, timeline and finalizing.
- Good communication both verbal and written
You will get
The Project Coordinator Electrical Electronic enjoys a competitive salary, likely £18K-£24K Neg + Bonus + Expenses, plus most importantly an interesting job with a great & growing company.
You can apply
To the Project Coordinator Electrical Electronic role pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307