You will like
Working for a leading Canadian & Worldwide agricultural firm with excellent reputation for bulk handling in heavy industrial & marine environments. They will make an excellent employer for an established Senior Engineer / Project Manager with primary/industrial engineering background who may be looking for a unique challenge in project engineering / project management & will grasp the opportunity to relocate to Regina, SK, Canada!
You will like
The Senior Engineer / Project Manager job itself which is a challenging role overseeing planning & delivery of $Multi-M projects. This position is responsible to ensure facilities are designed and constructed to meet company business needs and company standards with respect to safety, quality, cost, schedule, project performance, and regulatory requirements. The scope runs across civil engineering, mechnical & electrical installation, heavy equipment procurement, building & facilities projects. More specifically:
You will have
- Prepares scope of work and capital cost estimates for projects.
- Completes feasibility studies and recommends alternatives to meet project requirements.
- Selects products, services and solutions and contracting strategies to achieve desired project results.
- Prepares specifications for work and requests bids for construction and equipment supply.
- Supervises technical support staff.
- Provides technical guidance to other engineers, technologists, project managers, and maintenance staff within areas of technical expertise.
- Reviews design documents and takes professional responsibility for designs prepared under his supervision.
- May act as the professional of record for the purpose of provincial engineering association authorization for corporate engineering practice.
- Administers construction contracts, including contract changes, cost tracking, and project reporting.
- Visits construction sites and performs inspections to ensure work meets specifications.
- Meets with regulatory authorities to interpret and apply regulations to special situations.
As Senior Engineer / Project Manager, you will have
- Post-secondary degree in Engineering.
- Registered as a professional member of the Association of Professional Engineers of the incumbent's respective province is an asset and not mandatory.
- Minimum of ten to fifteen (10-15) years of progressively responsible experience in project management, design, construction, and maintenance in diversified fields such as: site design, bulk material handling, hard/soft rock mining, grain and oilseed processing.
NB Equivalent combinations of education and experience that result in the required level of knowledge, skill and competence will be considered.
You will get
- Competitive salary, ~$100K-$135K+ Neg + Package
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Professional development including P.Eng
You can apply
To the Senior Engineer / Project Manager job by pushing button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , or give me a call at 01275 331307.