You will like
Working as a Project Manager for this high quality SME developer and property services provider based in North West London. They operate in luxury development and estates, building, project management and rental/lettings. They are an ambitious growing company and this is an exciting role will be key in taking them to the next level.
You will like
The Project Manager role job itself which is a unique opportunity for a proven Projects Manager to work for a strong, ambitious and developing team with clear visions and focus on future goals.
You will be a dynamic professional Projects Manager to join a busy, friendly and professional company, where you will be directing and supporting staff/contractors and strategies that push the business forward and deliver growth.
As Projects Manager you will oversee operational and commercial aspects of projects and developments. As such you will be fully experienced and proficient with production of winning estimates, bidding for contracts and delivering them to the required standards. You will be required to play a pivotal and vital role in achieving the ambition to be a leading multi-million-pound company providing landlord services, and building works, and constructing new homes for London.
You will have
- A building, technical or construction qualification equivalent to degree level or higher.
- Excellent contracts and projects management skills; proven experience of managing construction works with a value of £3million plus per annum
- Excellent building works contract pricing, estimating and tender submission skills.
- Excellent financial and team management skills.
- Proven business development and staff management experience.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 5 years building works and construction experience in the building or property industry.
You will get
Target earnings £80k per annum pro rated, inclusive of bonus payment for performance target achievements TBA.
You can apply
By pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.