You will like
Working as Project Manager for this high quality construction contractor based near Southampton, South Coast. Recognized as experts in a niche sector, they are a specialist construction company delivering projects of the highest quality to new and repeat customers, specializing in the delivery of bespoke environments, predominantly in the leisure sector. They promote a positive and open culture, a high customer focus, and the desire to be the ‘best in class’. This is an ambitious growing company and this is an exciting role will be key in taking them to the next level.
You will like
The Project Manager role itself which is a newly created role due to company growth. This job opportunity will suit an experienced project manager capable of running of new and existing commercial projects. Projects are typically in sports & leisure sector and will range from turnkey design & build projects to interior fit out programs. The project manager should have an extensive background in the construction industry alongside skills in, business, surveying, estimating, management, and budgeting. The project manager will ideally be able to bring in contacts within the industry which would aid company growth and expansion.
The successful applicant will be solely responsible for projects from the point of survey right through until the delivery. The project manager will need to ensure standards are consistently met, dealing with all contractors, employees, suppliers and the client in a professional manner throughout the course of the project. The position will be interesting, demanding, varied and challenging with excellent future prospects.
- Coordinating and overseeing internal and external resources.
- Ensuring standards are met, projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget.
- Ensuring resources availability and allocation.
- Develop job specific programmes, RAMS and O & M manuals.
- Manage relationships with all project parties.
- Measure project performance.
- Build new relationships with new contacts within the industry.
- Create and maintaincomprehensive project documentation.
You will have
- A proven track record in construction, preferably commercial fit out sector and building project management.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience.
- The ability to communicate with all project parties.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to use standard Microsoft office packages, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- A hands on self motivating mentality with the ability to work on initiative either individually or part of a team.
- Solid organization skills and the ability to multi task.
Preferred experience, not essential.
- SSSTS or SMSTS
- First Aid 3 day
- Minimum 5 years project management experience.
- Contacts within the commercial fit out industry
- Full UK driving licence required.
You will get
A competitive salary, c£50K – £60K+ Car/allowance + Package TBA.
You can apply
By pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.