You will like
Working for a reputable UK engineering company that is recognised as a leader in the heavy plant sector. The business area of maintenance service offers service solutions and maintenance for heavy plant & equipment. This is a unique opportunity for a Project Site Supervisor to join their top-gun team home based, operating UK Wide.
You will like
The Project Site Supervisor role which is an interesting job in a successful UK Modernisations team. The role is to lead Modernisation project on sites throughout the UK and Ireland. The Mods group supports UK service branches with engineering and project delivery of large crane refurbishment/modification projects.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- To promote safe systems of working thought out the project delivery and site work
- On site delivery of the Engineered modernisation projects with in the UK and Ireland.
- Leading local the site installation team
- Understand project specification requirements, technically and commercially
- Efficient planning of projects labour and site equipment requirements to efficiently deliver the site installation and commissioning of crane modernization projects
- To final commission the equipment and carry out site acceptance tests with customer
- Implementing good management practices such as planning and control, both personally and within your department, to accomplish organisational and personal goals.
You will have
To be successful as the Project Site Supervisor, you will have:
- Experience as service technician or installation engineer
- Practical experience and knowledge of the crane industry or industrial control equipment
- Practical site experience of quality engineered projects
- An ability to lead and motivate a site installation team
- To understand drawings and technical specifications
- Flexibility in working hours
- Willingness to work throughout the UK and Ireland on projects and assignments
- Strong social skills and a positive customer attitude is critical
- An eye for detail and commitment to meet a promise is key
- Driving licence
You will get
A competitive salary, likely £38K + Car/allowance Package
An attractive remuneration/benefits package is offered including a good base salary (dependent on experience), overtime, contributory pension, company sick scheme, vehicle and training in UK & Europe.
You can apply
To the Project Site Supervisor role pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.