You will like
Working for a local reputable Waste Management firm that is recognised as a leader in the environmental sector. Join the mission to transofrm Bristol, creating a better city for everyone, delivering high quality safe reliable and value for money services responsibly. They are ambitious, growing and will make a great employer for an ambitious Proposal Development Executive.
You will like
The Proposal Development Executive job itself where you will be working for a integrated waste management service provider working closely with our Business Development Managers to ensure that our proposals consistently support a winning attitude and enhance the brand experience. Main duties include working with the MD to agree, develop and own the delivery of strategic business development plans, objectives and initiatives.
- To assist the Business Development Managers (BDMs) with the design, structuring, development and production of business proposals ranging from mini proposals through to larger more complex proposals i.e. business sales proposal and pre-qualification packs
- Assist with development of proposal media including but not limited to brochures, flyers, service profiles, proposal attachments and others
- Produce both business diagrams, graphic and good quality written content for proposals and associated media
- Set up and manage all proposal development functions from an administrative function
- Attend and support relevant management and project meetings including being able to present and discuss proposal development activities
- Provide expertise and continuous improvement ideas relevant to this area of work
- Establish a desk top publishing / proposal production facility for the business
- Supporting marketing and business development activities which may involve production of marketing materials and other related activities
- May be required to undertake a range of mini-projects for the business as jointly agreed
- Attend and support business meetings when required
- Supporting team development and team growth including co-ordinating activities with other departments
- A range of other related business activities that may be required to support the business such as PR and social media blogs, business development blogs
You will have
The successful Proposal Development Executive will have the following skills and experience:
- Good general education in subjects related to the job. Ideally to A level or Degree level
- An appropriate range of professional qualifications related to the above i.e. membership of a relevant professional body or has attended a range of suitable business courses
- High quality DTP skills are required with a high-level working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products, digital marketing and social selling applications
- A proven track record over several years, demonstrated through examples of work in producing high quality business proposals and related documentation for B2B and / or B2C activities.
- Ability to write professionally and to develop business diagrams from first principles, using Graphics and/ or DTP tools
- Ability to lead the development and production of business proposals at all levels ranging from mini-proposals through to more complex documents
- Demonstrated strong skills covering a wide range of tasks including business proposals, executive summary development, proposal management and co-ordination, proposal portals and pre-qualification packs
Why apply for this Proposal Development Executive role:
up to £30,000 + Benefits
As the Proposal Development Executive you will receive a competitive salary, professional career development, 25 days holiday entitlement; occupational sickness entitlement; access to a defined contribution pension scheme; employee assistance programme; comprehensive training and life assurance of two times salary.
You can apply
For the Proposal Development Executive post by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307