You will like
Working for a world leader in the innovation, research development and manufacture of dosing and dispensing products and solutions for commercial & industrial applications. You will be based from a world class facility in Newhaven West Sussex where they are proud to manufacture within the UK.
You will like
The Quality Engineer role itself where you will be responsible to ensure Quality is represented at all stages of projects, NPI or production and provide technical guidance and support to the design team and customer care/sales to ensure that deliverables and targets are met. NB MOnday - Friday, permanent dayshift! More specifically:
- Represent Quality in product development teams/projects. Work with other Quality Engineers or the QA Manager to develop & execute plans (quality plan, risk management plan)
- Work closely with Product Development, and Quality Engineers or QA Manager to develop appropriate verifications, validations and qualifications
- Review design inputs (specifications) and design outputs (reports) to assure that appropriate design requirements are specified.
- Provide validation support by applying manufacturing quality tools including, but not limited to: DFMEA, PFMEA, control plans, process verification/validation plans, process data
- Lead and/or Participate in complaint investigations, failure analysis of returned products, and issues resulting in a ship/stop production; document findings, provide reports and analysis
- Internal and External Auditing in line with ISO9001
You will have
- Must be an experienced Quality Control Engineer
- Engineering or manufacturing environments
- Understanding of product testing methods
- Understanding of engineering drawings
- Ability to analyse test results to identify failures
You will get
Salary £30K-£35K + Bonus, Pension, Healthcare & 25 days hols + BH
You can apply
By pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or if you prefer to feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.