You will like
Working for a world leader in the innovation, research development and manufacture of dosing and dispensing products and solutions for commercial & industrial applications. You will be based from a world class facility in Newhaven or Lancing Sussex where they are proud to manufacture within the UK.
You will like
The Quality Manager role itself where you will be responsible to ensure compliance to ISO/TS Quality Systems and Policies across our business. NB Monday - Friday, permanent days!
- Lead the response to all customer issues by engaging operational personnel to define and implement corrective actions using our 8D process.
- Maintain the quality of all the parts produced in house with audits of the processes and QC checks of the finished goods.
- Lead compliance to customer procedures such as PPAP and any specific product test requirements.
- Maintaining ISO9001 and 14001 standards.
You will have
- Must have experience with PPAP's and Quality Management Systems.
- Must have experience with managing quality over multi-sites
- Must have experience in a ISO9001 manufacturing environment
- Must have a minimum 5 years Quality Management experience from a manufacturing or engineering industry.
You will get
Salary £50K-£55K + Bonus, Pension, Healthcare & 25 days annual leave + BH
You can apply
By pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com , or if you prefer to feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.