You will like
Operating within a world leader in the innovation and manufacture of high performance plastics & components, for today's most technically demanding industries and applications. They are renowned in the industry and have strong pedigree. They offer a wide range of product & tooling solutions worldwide. As Quality Manager you can play a key role in keeping them ahead of the curve and develop a world class career with this world class manufacturer.
You will like
The Quality Manager job itself which is an exciting opportunity for quality professional to join their market leading team on a permanent basis. The role will suit a Quality Manager or Quality Engineer looking to step up. This international plastics manufacturer specialise in providing components for the Automotive industry. The company can offer a modern working environment and progression opportunities.
- Ensure compliance to our ISO/TS Quality Systems and Policies across our business.
- Lead the response to all customer issues by engaging operational personnel to define and implement corrective actions using our 8D process.
- Maintain the quality of all the parts produced in house with audits of the processes and QC checks of the finished goods.
- Lead compliance to customer procedures such as PPAP and any specific product test requirements.
- Maintaining ISO9001 and 14001 standards.
You will have
- Must have experience with PPAP's and Quality Management Systems.
- Must have a minimum 5 years Quality Engineering or QM experience from a manufacturing or engineering industry.
You will get
- Salary £28K-£35K, depending on experience per annum + benefits
- Hours of Work: Monday to Friday Permanent days