You will like
Working for a multidisciplinary consultancy providing sustainable solutions to meet the planning, engineering design and project delivery needs of the property, infrastructure, environment and energy markets. This role sits within their growingStructural team and is Bristol office based.
You will like
The Revit Technician job itself which is a great career opportunity and we are looking for people who are excellent team players and have a proactive and positive attitude towards working under pressure and team mentoring. The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients.
Main duties/responsibilities of the Revit Technician role will include;
- Working as part of a coordinated design team.
- Undertaking structural design models and drawings
- Liaising with external team members including Architects, QS, Project managers and MEP engineers
- Reviewing and commenting on drawings from a structural coordination perspective
You will work in an environment that encourages you to be creative and share ideas with a community of open minded and highly skilled colleagues. You will be supported not only by a team of exceptional Engineers and Revit Technicians, but also by Senior Management who will be eager to guide and help you prosper.
You will have
To be successful as Revit Technician you will be
- Educated to diploma level or equivalent in Civil/Structural Engineering (minimum 5 years’ experience in practice*)
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD and REVIT Structural. (min 3 years in REVIT*)
- Experience in the production of General arrangement drawings for buildings and structural in all major materials.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines, within budget and to programme.
You will get
As Revit Technician you will enjoy
- A competitive salary of up to £40K according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
- The role offers excellent career prospects within a professional team that is proud of the quality of service delivery to clients.
You can apply
To CDM Advisor by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.