You will like
Operating within innovative waste to energy engineering firm. They are offer expertise, products and services in pyrolysis, gasification & oxidation . Due to sustainable business growth this is a great opportuninty to play a lead sales, marketing & customer service role in a fascinating company poised for exponential growth.
You will like
The Sales & Marketing Executive job itself (offered full-time or part-time) where you will be responsible for Sales & Marketing for this fast-growing company in the waste to energy sector.
The Sales & Marketing Executive role will cover all aspect of the sales, marketing and the proposals (SMP) functions of this business, helping the team to extend their marketing reach and instigate relationships with long term profitable customers around the globe.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a genuine interest in the environment and sustainability sector looking to develop their sales & marketing career.
There will be opportunities to travel within the role across the UK and possibly overseas to support key proposals, conferences and customer visits.
- Initiating contact with potential customers, partners and relevant stakeholders .
- Identifying and organising conferences / exhibitions
- Taking responsibility for marketing communications e.g social media and PR output
- Management of the opportunity pipeline and ownership of the CRM database
- Helping in preparation of bid documents to help win new projects
- Input and implementation of the marketing strategy as required.
- Ensure internal procedures meet the on-going needs of the department.
You will have
To be successful as Sales & Marketing Executive you will have the following qualifications/experience
- A keen learner with a genuine interest in sustainability and the environment, with an understanding of the upcoming market trends and awareness of the business world.
- Presentation, Negotiation and Analytical skills/ capabilities
- Able to work flexibly within a team and to own initiative
- High level of verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact and influence internal and external contacts in order to achieve results
- A well organised self-starter, with a positive outlook, and a clear focus to get the job done in an environment of rapidly changing priorities against challenging deadlines.
You will get
As Sales & Marketing Executive you will enjoy a competitive salary, up to £30k (experience dependant) + Benefits, plus professional career development, 25 days holiday entitlement; occupational sickness entitlement; access to a defined contribution pension scheme.
You can apply
For the Sales & Marketing Executive job by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or give me a call at 01275 331307.