You will like
Working for an innovative UK production and processing equipment supplier firm, that is renowned for quality in the food & beverage industry! If you are interested in joining an exciting company within Europe’s largest industry, then this firm may be right for you. As one of Ireland’s leading manufacturers of products and solutions for the global food industry, a career here is beyond what you would expect. This client realise that our employees are one of the keys to their success. We are recruiting for an experienced Sales Engineer to develop our business throughout Southern Ireland.
You will like
The Sales Engineer job itself where you will be based from home and/or regional office in Sligo Ireland, and will cover the whole of the Southern Ireland. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career within a successful and growing business.Are you a successful Sales Representative with a proven track record of business-to-business selling within the food or drinks process industry? Are looking for your next major career challenge? Are you looking to step up your career with a growing company that has exciting prospects? If so, then this could be the job for you.
- Maintaining strong customer focus through account management and excellent communication with all customers
- Developing brand awareness by ensuring that you are knowledgeable of product lines, solutions and capabilities as well as
- ensuring that you have a deep understanding of customer needs with initial focus on the quality control products within the portfolio
- Working with other departments to ensure that the sales department is both supported and supportive
- Completing sales activity reports and presentations as requested
You will have
- 3+ years previous experience in capital equipent sales for food manufacturing market
- Technical or Engineering qualifiication
- Computer literate with CRM experience
- Naturally organised
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude to work
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication skills
- OK to travel with full driving license
You will get
A competitive salary: £50K + Commission, OTE £70K+
A full benefits package will be available to the right candidate including company car, incentive scheme, laptop computer, mobile phone and company pension scheme.
You can apply
By pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com , or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.