You will like
Operating within innovative multidisciplinary energy products and solutions company in construction property and engineering. They are renowned for excellence in energy management, radiant systems, utilities (gas & water) fire protection and building services innovation. Due to sustainable business growth this is a great opportuninty to join their team of highly qualified and motivated staff.
You will like
The Sales Engineer Graduate Mechanical job itself which is based in Bristol office and SW region. This role will suit a newly qualified graduate in Mechanical Engineering, or an Engineer with 1 plus years’ experience looking for their next career move, someone wanting to move into the SME market and join a company where you can play a key role in its growth and development, with a genuine opportunity for progression for the right candidate.
Sales Engineer Duties and responsibilities include:
- To fully meet customers’ requirements by meeting specification, offering sound technical advice and maintaining good channels of communication throughout the quotation process.
- To work proven sales cycle (enquiry management, quote follow up, project tracking, deadline management) so that projects are won and customer expectations are exceeded.
- Work collaboratively with the team to deliver designs, estimation and quotes on time to our customers.
- To promote the Company, its brand, products and services to existing and new customers in order to maximise opportunities.
- Review, analyse and understand the needs of existing and new customers providing them with technical expertise to provide them with a ‘fit for purpose’ solution that meets the customer’s specification.
- Product Development - Review, analyse and keep up to date with developments in the market (through customers and suppliers) so that insight and feedback can be given, and an exciting development program established.
- Follow up on “owned” quotes and establish reasons for success or failure and communicate results to line manager so that learning can take place.
- Build relationships with associates (agents & suppliers) or sub-contractors so that customer quotes, queries and requests can be dealt with efficiently and professionally giving you the best opportunity to win repeat business.
You will have
- HND, degree or NVQ 5 in mechanical engineering or building services – to understand product and application
- This is a technical sales role in HVAC and Building Services, so an understanding of mechanical products is preferable, although full product and technical training will be given
- Promoting a brand and products to customers successfully
- Understanding customers – building relationships to maximise opportunities
- Key account management experience showing success
- Enthusiasm and confidence to progress your career into Engineering/ Sales
- Some Sales or customer service experience is preferred.
- Driving license
You will get
A competitive salary, £25K-£30K+ OTE , 26 days annual leave, Pension, Industry recognised Training program and professional development.
You can apply
By pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.