You will like
Working for a reputable UK engineering company company that is recognised as a leader in the lifting business! They are ambitious, growing and are a great employer for a strong Sales Manager with plant or capital equipment sales experience who may be looking for a unique challenge.
You will like
The challenging Sales Manager job role which is sits within the specialist port services division of this reputable engineering products & services group. Your objectives will include: Management of Customer accounts to achieve the agreed sales targets and strategic actions for the product line. Transform the needs of the customer into a realistic project and meet the customers’ expectations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Engage in various sales activities focussing on selling Industrial Equipment
- Promote and support cross-selling (maintenance contracts, inspections, on call services).
- Prepare and implement action plans for effective search of sales leads, and penetrate new markets.
- Implement company sales and service strategy to achieve sales and profit targets.
- Identify, research and contact prospective customers to build positive relationships to generate future sales.
- Visit existing and new customers, building and maintaining good customer relationships within assigned area.
- Making and following up offers/quotations using company IT tools and processes
- Develop long term sales and adapt sales activities so these objectives are met.
- Actively discuss the safety aspect at customers site, so our technicians can safely operate.
- Create, update, report and summarize all of your activities in CRM at least weekly.
- Regional busines travel with occasional European and International travel as required
You will have
- Ideally you need a degree or at least an HND in a relevant Technical subject. Alternatively, you could have expert market knowledge gained from experience in design or manufacturing.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Advanced Certificate in Sales Management or Diploma in Professional Sales or; Level 5 Diploma in Strategic Sales (Sales Management or Key Account Management) or; Managing and Marketing Sales Association (MAMSA) Advanced Diploma in Sales Management.
- Substantial experience in the business development arena of B2B sales of capital and contractual goods and services.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Key account, Projects or Technical Sales role.
- There is a strong need to be independent and focused.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills with effective verbal and written communication skills at all levels.
You will get
A competitive salary, likely £35K-£45K + company car + sales bonus scheme, and most importantly a fascinating strategic sales management role with a reputable international company!
You can apply
By pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com , or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.