You will like
Working for a reputable black country firm, with a family feel but also now part of successful manufacturing group. They are innovative ambitious, growing and will make a great employer for experienced Service Engineer who is experienced with Bystronic Lasers and is looking for a new challenge.
You will like
The job which is both varied and challenging and sits within a friendly supportive team. Generally, the role includes service and maintenance and repair to Bystronic Laser & other products at customer premises
The Laser service Engineer responsibilites will be:
- To perform services on Bystronic lasers
- Have the ability to run and train others on Laser programming
- Be able to successful demonstrate technical specialist ability on more products
- Troubleshooting and repair work with minimal assistance
- Installation as and when required
You will have
The successful Laser service Engineer MUST have previous Bystronic experience , as well as experience maintaining, installing and servicing similar machines.
Qualification and Experience for the Laser Service Engineer:
- Mechanical / Electrical educational background
- Experience previously working on Bystronic laser/waterjet
- Electrical level qualification
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Commercially aware
- Flexible working hours
You will get
A competitive salary, likely £30K + OT, company vehicle, and an interesting job with a successful company!
You can apply
By pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com , or if you prefer to feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.