You will like
Working for a reputable UK engineering company company that is recognised as a leader in the heavy plant sector. The business area of maintenance service offers service solutions and maintenance for heavy plant & equipment. This is a unique opportunity for a Service Planner to join their top-gun tregional team from West Bromwich, Birmingham, West Midlands.
You will like
The Service Planner job which is an interesting role, scheduling planned activities, e.g. planned repairs, retrofits, etc. Handle on-call activities. Define material requirements for each service request, both planned and on-call. More specifically:
- Arrange sub-contracted services and equipment, including rentals.
- Generate service requests and work packages and assign to field operatives.
- Trigger the need for requisition/purchase verify PO request & submitt.
- Schedule and dispatch field operatives
- Review of job costs such as labour, expense and materials.
- Working in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Other reasonable activities as requested.
The hours of work will be 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday, days).
You will have
To be succesful as the Service Planner, you will have:
- At least 4 years’ experience in administrative/planning roles.
- Pass grades in English at GCSE or equivalent N.V.Q. level.
- Good IT skills, experience in customer relationship management (CRM) systems would be beneficial.
- The ability to focus on meeting weekly performance targets /deadlines.
- A team player with the ability to work in a busy service office.
- Accurate and attention to detail.
- Polite and confident telephone manner.
- Organised and self-motivated person.
- Good verbal and written communication.
You will get
As Service Planner you will enjoy a competitive salary, likely £22K-£28K + Bonus + Benefits.
You can apply
To the Service Planner role pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.