You will like
Working for a reputable UK engineering company company that is recognised as a leader in the lifting business! They are ambitious, growing and are a great employer for a strong service Technician with plant/equipment background who may be looking for a unique challenge.Current job vacancies include Service Technicians in Andover Bristol, Birmingham, Warrington & Gateshead.
You will like
The service engineer job itself which sits within the business area of maintenance service which offers service solutions and maintenance for all crane brands, lifting equipment, port solutions and machine tools. Due to expansion in the UK, this is a great opportunity to join existing successful field service teams who are involved in the repair, maintenance and service of our customers' lifting equipment, service inspection contracts, refurbishment and modernisation projects, installation, testing and certification of overhead cranes and hoists.
- Preventative maintenance and repairs on electric overhead travelling cranes.
- Trouble- shooting equipment malfunctions.
- Consulting with customers on repair and safety related issues.
- Generating sales leads during service call.
- Completing appropriate documentation.
Current job vacancies include Service Technicians in Andover, Bristol, Birmingham, Warrington & Gateshead.
You will have
- You must be apprentice-trained or equivalent and fully conversant with electrical engineering disciplines
- Engineering experience: Electrical: 415v ac 3 phase motor contactor control circuits both squirrel cage and wound rotor.
- A good understanding of 110/48 volt relay and contactor circuits. Some frequency speed control device experience.
- Mechanical: Medium to large drive couplings, brakes and reduction gearboxes.
- Knowledge of the above tasks and the associated risks when working at height.
- Experience with overhead cranes and hoists is preferred, full product training will be given
- Willingness to work rostered day shift [pattern) 5 days out of 7 (39 hours over 5 days)
- (Scheduled weekend working will attract enhanced premiums. Working one weekend in every month).
- Good grasp of the English language (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills as there is extensive customer contact
- Proven commitment to safety
- You must be physically fit and able to work at heights
- Willingness to work extra hours
- Hold a current driving licence
You will get
A competitive Salary, likely £30K (basic) £40K (OTE).
A Company van with satellite navigation, corporate clothing, laptop and mobile telephone are provided. An attractive remuneration/benefits package is offered to the Service Engineer including an attractive base salary (dependent upon skills and experience), you are paid from the moment you leave your home in the morning, regular paid overtime after the basic 39 hours, there is ample opportunity for overtime, contributory pension, sales bonus scheme, life assurance scheme, specialized training on high-quality products, provision of all equipment and PPE along with excellent company working practices and industry leading training programme.
You can apply
By pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com , or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.