You will like
Working for a reputable UK engineering company company that is recognised as a leader in the lifting business! They are ambitious, growing and will be a great employer for a strong Service Engineer with ports or 'port-solutions' equipment background who may be looking for a unique challenge. Current job vacancies are home based in South West, West Midlands, North & East UK and will involve travel.
You will like
The Service Engineer Port Solutions job itself which sits within the specialist Port Solutions divison to join their Top-Gun UK-Wide team on a full time, permanent basis.
Due to expansion in the UK, this is a great opportunity to join existing successful field service teams who are involved in the repair, maintenance and service of our port servives equipment, service inspection contracts, refurbishment and modernisation projects, installation, testing and certification of overhead cranes and hoists.
- Service, repair, installation, commissioning, inspection, and testing of Port Solution products.
- The provision of professional services for Port Solutions equipment.
- On-call response in accordance with the appropriate published roster as agreed.
- Ensure Company policies and procedures are adhered to as defined in IMS documentaion.
- Timely completion of activity reporting documentation i.e. time sheets and expense reports.
- Accurate and descriptive problem reporting.
- Completion of inspection and examination documentation as appropriate.
- Work within the requirements of the Road maps for health, safety and the environment.
You will have
- ONC in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Proven competency to install, inspect, and maintain lifting equipment in accordance with regulations.
- Understanding of with Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER).
- Proven track record performing preventive maintenance and repairs to machinery.
- Be accurate and pays attention to detail.
- Be organised and self-motivated person.
- Computer Literate
You will get
As Service Engineer Port Solutions, you will receive a competitive Salary, likely £35K - £38K + OT + Vehicle + Package
You can apply
For Service Engineer Port Solutions by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com , or give me a call at 01275 331307