You will like
The opportunity to play a key role with this leading electrical equipment manufacturer, distributer for western Canada.
You will like
The Shop Supervisor Electrical job itself which is based at HQ in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada location and primarily servicing customers in Western Canada.
- Supervision and mentoring approximately 16 employees
- Responsible to lead coordination of repair, warranty and replacement work
- Schedule shop jobs and service work according to priority and deadlines within budgets
- Manage material costs and time management of jobs
- Employee hiring, training, review, discipline etc
- Dealing effectively with customer concerns
You will have
To be succesful as Shop Supervisor Electrical, you will have
- 3+ years of experience in Shop Supervision
- Must Have-Experience with Electrical Motor Repair/Rewinding
- Must be able to prioritize jobs according to priority
- Very good multi-tasking skills
- Project coordination skillset
- Very good communication skills to deal directly with customers
You will get
The Shop Supervisor Electrical enjoys a competitive salary, likely $100K-$120K Neg + Package, plus most importantly an interesting job with a great & growing company.
You can apply
To the Shop Supervisor Electrical role pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com or give me a call at 01275 331307