You will like
Working for a multidisciplinary consultancy providing sustainable solutions to meet the planning, engineering design and project delivery needs of the property, infrastructure, environment and energy markets. This role sits within their high caliber structures team and is Bristol office based.
You will like
The Senior Structural Engineer job itself with quick and easy progression to Associate level. As you work on landmark projects, you will gain invaluable experience within all aspects of the business, including project delivery, business development, financial management and marketing. Your projects may include tall buildings designed by award winning Architects, major healthcare facilities, complex mixed-use schemes or state of the art advanced manufacturing facilities.
Your core duties will include:
- Managing a team of Engineers and Technicians.
- Supervision and mentoring of junior members of staff.
- Attendance at client and design team meetings.
- Preparation of fee proposals and support on major bids.
- Involvement in business development activities.
- Carrying out conceptual designs and planning the design process.
- Participation in our in-house sub-committees.
You will work in an environment that encourages you to be creative and share ideas with a community of open minded and highly skilled colleagues. You will be supported not only by a team of exceptional Engineers and Revit Technicians, but also by Senior Management who will be eager to guide and help you prosper.
You will have
Ideally you will be a Chartered Member of the Institution of Structural Engineers or equivalent or close to completing your PRI and CM examination. You will be able to communicate your ideas clearly, be enthusiastic and always strive for a high level of client satisfaction. You already have a proven track record for delivering high quality designs, but are at a stage in your career where you are ready to play a greater role, by managing more complex projects, interfacing with clients and getting involved in business development.
You will get
- The benefits include a competitive salary of up to £40K-£50K according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
- The role offers excellent career prospects within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients.
You can apply
By pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com , or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.