You will like
Working for this professional engineering consultantancy majoring in Housing, Industrial, Leisure and Commercial sectors.
You will like
The Senior Structural Technician role itself where you will be working with and managing the drawing team delivering structural drawings using CAD and Revit, such as G.A, Structural (substructure and superstructure), steel work drawings and concrete outlines. More specifically:
- Assistance with the management and quality of the drawing / BIM team
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of project drawings on time / within internal allocated budgets
- Assistance with fee proposals / allocating internal budgets
- Meet project requirements in collaboration with other disciplines
- Liaise closely with engineers to ensure accurate representation
- Aid with the development of less experienced colleagues
- Update and revise previous drawings
- RC Detailing
- BIM / Revit
- 2D CAD GA & Detailing
The job role is based at their Gloucester, Gloucestershire, office, but you will also be working on various projects throughout the UK.
You will have
- HNC, HND or equivalent in relevant field
- Extensive experience of CAD / detailing
- Knowledge of BIM / Revit
- Experience of RC detailing
- Experience of delivering infrastructure projects to challenging deadlines
- Knowledge of industry standards and ability to translate requirements to CAD
You will get
- The benefits include a competitive salary of £35K-£40K according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
- The role offers excellent career prospects within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients.
You can apply
By pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.