You will like
Working for a reputable UK engineering company company that is recognised as a leader in the lifting business! They are ambitious, growing and will make a great employer for a talented Technical Trainer with engineering/equipment industry background. Job can be based from corporate offices in Ashby (Ashby De La Zouche) or Banbury, Oxford.
You will like
The Technical Trainer job itself which includes delivering internal and external training. These training courses will range from 2 to 5 days in length and will typically be held at employer site but from time to time will require you to visit a customers’ site to carry out training on their facilities.
- Delivering internal & external training primarily on lifting equipment product lines.
- Crane operator and various safety training course seminars & briefings.
- Provide support to Engineering Apprentices throughout their apprenticeship.
- The hours of work will be 39 hours per week (Monday to Friday, days).
- Location(s): Ashby or Banbury
You will have
- Experience in preparing & delivering theoretical and hands on training.
- Heavy Engineering background
- Good IT skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Be accurate and pays attention to detail.
- Be organised and self-motivated person..
- Driving license
You will get
A competitive Salary, likely £22K-£28K negotiable, + car + bonus + comprehenive benefits.
You can apply
By pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com , or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.