You will like
Operating within leading chemical manufacturer for global aviation, industrial manufacturing and maintenance markets. This innovative firm specialises in the development, manufacture and marketing of innovative, specialty chemical solutions primarily for the aerospace sector. Due to sustainable business growth this is a great opportuninty to play a lead work winning role in Northern Europe in a fascinating company poised for exponential growth.
You will like
The Territory Sales Manager job itself which is home based within Europe, (Germany, Nederlands. Belgium). We are seeking a high performer to grow their Aviation product sales throughout Northern and Eastern Europe. The role will involve frequent travel within the region. Reporting directly to the General Manager, Europe, the role is responsible for:
- Managing existing business in North and Eastern Europe;
- Developing new business throughout the North and Eastern Europe region;
- Working closely with Distributors’ sales teams providing joint visitation and product training;
- Produce action plans to address challenges around competitiveness, portfolio, and pricing.
You will have
To be successful as Territory Sales Manager you will have the following qualifications/experience
- Business Development experience with a technical product, ideally in a regulated sector or environment
- Ability to engage customers at a broad level, from senior executives to hanger floor operators;
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and implementation;
- Technical tertiary qualifications (e.g. Science, Engineering, Chemistry, Pharmacology, Entomology) is preferred
- International marketing/selling experience will be highly regarded;
- Availability to travel throughout North and Eastern Europe on a regular basis.
- Fluent proficiency in English is required; German and/or other European languages is desirable
You will get
As Territory Sales Manager you will enjoy a competitive salary, EURO 50K-70K (experience dependant) + Benefits, plus professional career development
You can apply
For the Territory Sales Manager job by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or give me a call at 01275 331307.